Saturday, November 3, 2012

Weight Loss= 45 pounds!!

I'm sorry if this post might seem a bit vain, but since March I have somehow managed thru limiting my portion in take and dieting to lose 45 pounds! My "amount to lose" goal is 60 pounds, so only 15 more :D Here are just a couple before and after pics! (Hopefully your not scarred:)


Christmas 2011 at my highest weight.
Halfway thru and doing it the dieting way by taking a hike! :D Aug 2012

Our last Sunday at falls June 2012

With Anna @ the corn maze Oct 2012

5 comments:

  1. w2g Abbey! lookin great! Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. abbey im going to kill you...that picture...ughhhh :P naaassty. but btw great job! You look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Anna :( it was the only good one and you look amazing... i think its just cause the pics a bit blurry! Sorry! Thx:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job abbey!!! I'm proud of u!:)

    ReplyDelete